6361 Thompson Rd - Syracuse, NY 13206 - (315) 433-1361
Hercules Gym is excited to announce the launch of our online store!!! Bear with us while we populate our inventory. New features coming soon! But our most in stock items are available for online purchase and can be shipped or picked up from the gym.
We will still do our in house Pre-Orders! Stop in to the gym to look through the catalog of available items and place an order. You can also download the entire catalog and order form HERE. Soon we will give you the option of pre-ordering your custom items through the store.
If you would like to fill out the form online, save to your computer, and email your order in, open the form HERE and email it with the contact button in the menu. The orders will be filled every month or so.
Follow Hercules Gym on Facebook:
And on Instagram at @hercules_gym_syracuse
Follow owner Rheta West on her athlete page:
And on Instagram at @power_lady_74
Click below to see more details about what's going on inside these walls ....
We have a keyless entry system controlled by a code pin pad. When you pay for a membership, you receive a code. Walk ins just need to ring the doorbell.
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
Saturday: 8 am- 3 pm
Regular Membership Business Hours
Monday - Sunday: 5am - 9 pm
** as long as you get in before 9 you can stay as long as you want
1. The gym will remain under 24 hour recorded surveillance that can be accessed from anywhere
2. Everyone enters their pin code combination to log in
3. Do not let anyone enter with you, one person enters at a time, everyone enters their pin code combination to log in
4. When the gym is not staffed a person without a code must ring the doorbell to enter. If you are not paid to be here, you are not allowed to answer the door when the bell is rung.
5. Absolutely no illegal activities within the gym it does not matter who you are or who you know, zero tolerance! You will be banned from the gym without reimbursement of membership
6. Put your weights away where you got them from
7. Put the equipment away where you got it from
8. If you make a huge mess, clean it up
9. Do NOT drop the bars or dumbbells. If you cannot put them down under control, don't pick them up
10. Do not use attachments or use anything else with our equipment that causes damage to the equipment
11. Do not wear jeans or belts on the machine padding. The metal pieces cause rips and other damage to the covering and padding
12. Guests must pay a day pass
13. Members who bring guests are responsible for their guest's connduct and payment. This means make sure your guest pays!!
14. Do NOT go behind the desk
15. Do NOT go into the offices. Only the staff starts and changes the music
THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY, THIS IS NOT UP FOR ARGUMENT OR NEGOTIATIONS. WE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST GYM ANYWHERE. YOU WILL BE RESPECTFUL AND BEHAVE OR STAY OUT.